Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Day #7: Tuesday 6th December


One week. I am completely out of ideas with what to do tomorrow. But as for today…

ACTION TAKEN: Before recording our podcast tonight (Turtle-Boy Podcast) my brother and I recorded an advertisement for my Patreon page that I’ll be tagging to the front of each episode from now on. We recorded the episode and I uploaded it when I got home. It’s live as you read this.

RESULTS: Again, 0% growth. 11 patrons = $79 per month

AFTER THOUGHTS: So, all my actions so far aren’t really designed to get immediate results. But I would have thought that some of my work would have gotten to a single person by now. So I really don’t know.

I’m kinda outta ideas. I’m going to read through Tyler’sblog again, and Searnold’s as well. Hopefully steal some inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment